Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspire

Good Morning Loves!
So once again I'm back at blogging again. I was really into it a couple years ago and I ended up getting side tracked with life, but I'm here now and plan to stay.
Within these past couple of years that I've been off my blog I have been "finding myself", finding my true character and  along the way many things have inspired me. I have learned to be myself and do what makes me happy. I am now a 19 year old full time college student. I have matured and learned that everyone is going to judge you. But it takes the strength from inside of you to remind yourself that you should only do what makes you happy. Get inspired, even if its the simplest things that inspire you. Be yourself. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, so be beautiful from the inside out.

Not only will my blog be about beauty related topics, but this time around I also want to inspire. I wanna teach you to love yourself. "Love yourself or nobody will." and what I mean about that is love yourself and respect yourself so that others will love and respect you just as much.

I am looking forward to this new journey in blogging! If anyone would like to request any particular blog posts, feel free. Stay Blessed. Stay Beautiful, and be YOU!

Dee. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment